Ostrich Nest Tag Sale
Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
9am - 1pm
Trolley Barn Park
Registration for the 2020 Ostrich Nest is Closed Until Further Notice!
$20 UHCA Member, $30 Non-Member
Thanks to all those who participated in last year's Ostrich Nest Tag Sale! It was a great day and wonderful to see our community together for this fun and helpful event. It's time to do it again!
You may know it as a garage sale, a yard sale, or even a swap meet, depending on where you grew up. By any name, it’s a great way to sell those items others may have more use for than you – and now you have a place to do it. At our very own community tag sale right here in University Heights!
Once you have completed the online registration (or click here to print it and mail with a check), you will receive an email confirmation that your space at the Ostrich Nest has been reserved. You will receive your space number and specific loading time and instructions about one week out from the event. The deadline for registration is April 24th.
Please note the following:
• Each registrant will be allotted a 10x10 space to set up and sell their used goods
• Every space will be numbered and you will receive your number prior to the event
• There will be a loading zone designated for participants directly in front of the park
• Unloading/Set-up will be between 7:30-9:00am - you will receive an assigned arrival time
• Loading/Clean-up will be between 1:00-2:00pm - you are responsible to remove all unsold items/excessive trash
• This sale is not for new products, professional businesses or food items; sale of food and/or drink is not permitted
• The event begins at 9:00am - please no sales before 9:00am once everyone has had a chance to set up